At Momento Studios, safety is our main priority at all times, especially during flu season and during this COVID-19 epidemic. Because we work closely with vulnerable clients including newborns, small children and pregnant women, we would like you to know that we are not taking the current Coronavirus outbreak in Arizona lightly. There is absolutely nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our clients at Momento Studios.
We are sure you have concerns about remaining safe and healthy at this time, too. We would like to share the current steps we are taking to ensure the studio environment remains safe and clean for your portrait session.
Until further notice: we will only be scheduling ONE studio session per day, to ensure ample time for thorough sanitization and cleaning between clients.
Additionally, we have reduced or rescheduled portrait sessions for older children and maternity clients, as we adhere to the social distancing recommendations from the CDC.
STUDIO CLEANLINESS AND PROTOCOLS
Studio cleanliness is a top priority and we take steps to avoid viral contamination, at all times. We would like to reassure you that we are taking all precautions advised by WHO, CDC and the Arizona Department of Health Services.
We have implemented extra measures on top to safeguard our clients and to keep the studio safe for our clients. Some of these extra precautions include:
- Deep cleaning of the studio before AND after every session,
prior to new clients arriving:
- Hard surfaces, door knobs, and client seating is cleaned with hospital-grade Cavi-wipes
- Floors are swept, mopped with a hospital grade cleaning solution and steam mopped
- Bathroom fixtures are cleaned and sanitized with a bleach based cleaner
- Using medical grade disposable pads for changing baby, laying under props
- Requiring clients to reschedule if they feel unwell, even if it is mild
- Requiring clients to leave immediately if they present with a cough, fever or any other symptoms
- All hard props (bowls, baskets etc.) will be wiped down with hospital-grade Cavi-wipes and sanitized in front of you
- All fabrics, wraps or clothing will be steam-sanitized in front of you, prior to use
- All hats, headbands, tiebacks or other items that will be used during the session will be steam sanitized in front of you, prior to use
- The camera and lenses will be fully sanitized and wiped with hospital-grade Cavi-wipes between each client
- Lizzy will be deep cleaning the studio and then FULLY CHANGING into a fresh shirt and pants prior to your arrival, to ensure no chemical-contamination
- After your arrival, Lizzy will have an ADDITIONAL shirt which she will steam-sanitize in front of you, and wear for the session
- Lizzy will wash her hands with soap and water, and use hospital-grade hand sanitizer throughout the session
- We are not reusing props until they have been deep cleaned and left isolated for 48 hours after use
- Lizzy will be wearing a protective face mask during the session
- If Lizzy feels unwell, even mildy, we will contact you immediately to rearrange our session.
- If Lizzy has been in contact with anyone who has a fever, cough or symptoms then we will inform you before the session, and discuss options for rescheduling or an alternative photographer.
- For the time being, only Lizzy will be present during the portrait session (no assistant, to comply with social distancing measures)
**We will be updating this as required and following the WHO and CDC’s guidelines closely.
If Lizzy (or anyone in her household) becomes unwell or comes into contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms, you will be notified immediately and we can reschedule for a better time. Momento Studios is am committed to protecting our clients at all times.
If you have any concerns or would like to chat further about booking a session or attending your portrait session, please send us an email at Lizzy@momentostudios.com
BEFORE YOUR SESSION AT MOMENTO STUDIOS :
If you or anyone in your household have been in contact with anyone with a cough or fever or if you feel unwell (even mildly) before your session, please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule. If anyone attending the session appears to have a cough, fever or other symptoms of a virus, the session will be halted and all clients will be asked to leave immediately.
We understand this may be an inconvenience, but it is of utmost importance that we do not allow a virus into the studio at this time due to the vulnerable condition of all our clients.
- Please ensure you wash your hands well for at least 20 seconds before leaving your house.
- Please bring your own snacks/food to eat during the session.
- Bottled water will be provided.
DURING THE SESSION:
- You will be asked to remove your shoes and coat at the door upon arrival
- You will be asked to wash your hands upon arrival at the studio
- Contact will be minimal and hand shaking is not recommended
- If you feel the need to cough, please do so into one of the tissues provided and place immediately into the trash
AFTER THE SESSION:
- All “In Person Viewing” sessions will be moved to an online platform instead of in studio. We will still review your portraits and complete your product order with you live, but the online platform will allow us to connect virtually and practice social distancing
- If you become unwell within 7 days after your session, please let us know immediately even if you feel it is only mild.
- Please note: If anyone attending the session appears to have a cough, fever or other symptoms of a virus, I will need to ask to postpone the session with no exceptions.
- It is important to let me know in advance if you are feeling unwell so I can reschedule your session to another time.
Thank you for helping us keep the studio a clean and safe environment for our team and all of our clients. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.